I’m a Level 2 iRest Teacher. Integrative Restoration (iRest) Yoga Nidra Meditation is a comprehensive meditation, neuroscience-based practice that helps us:
- gain balance and well-being
- build resilience of body and mind
- enter a state of deep relaxation while being aware and alert
- connect to our wholeness as a human being
- utilize tools to ground us throughout the day
- develop awareness of body, thoughts, and emotions via the 5 senses
- meet and greet sensations of body and mind as messengers
- access our own inner wisdom
- take right actions for ourselves
- respond to life in a way that aligns with your deepest values, life mission, and intentions
- live in the present instead of the past or future
iRest is a secular meditation practice, based on ancient practices of Yoga Nidra, and developed by Richard Miller, Ph.D. The tools that iRest provides are beneficial for people of all ages and circumstances. iRest is used widely for those recovering from trauma, appropriate and relevant for any group in the community.
I provide online and in-person groups as well as individual practice. The groups are provided as one-time sessions, or in 6 or 8-week formats.